Proxima Logfiles 1: Marchenko’s Children
Brandon Q. Morris is a physicist and space specialist. He has long been concerned with space issues, both professionally and privately and while he wanted to become an astronaut, he had to stay on Earth for a variety of reasons. He is particularly fascinated by the “what if” and through his books he aims to share compelling hard science fiction stories that could actually happen, and someday may happen. Morris is the author of several best-selling science fiction novels, including The Enceladus Series.
Brandon is a proud member of the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America and of the Mars Society.
- Black hole winds are no longer what they used to be 05/12/2022
- A black widow lurks 3000 light years away 05/09/2022
- More life on younger planets 05/04/2022
- Greenhouse effect taken to the extreme 04/26/2022
- Astronomers discover a new type of stellar explosion: micronovae 04/20/2022