Coldest Place in the Universe
Brandon Q. Morris is a physicist and space specialist. He has long been concerned with space issues, both professionally and privately and while he wanted to become an astronaut, he had to stay on Earth for a variety of reasons. He is particularly fascinated by the “what if” and through his books he aims to share compelling hard science fiction stories that could actually happen, and someday may happen. Morris is the author of several best-selling science fiction novels, including The Enceladus Series.
Brandon is a proud member of the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America and of the Mars Society.
- In search of the asymmetry of the universe 05/29/2023
- Where do the bubbles outside the Milky Way come from? 05/16/2023
- Who polluted the globular clusters? 05/13/2023
- More life at the first stars? 04/19/2023
- A new picture of dark matter 04/12/2023