Coldest Place in the Universe
Brandon Q. Morris is a physicist and space specialist. He has long been concerned with space issues, both professionally and privately and while he wanted to become an astronaut, he had to stay on Earth for a variety of reasons. He is particularly fascinated by the “what if” and through his books he aims to share compelling hard science fiction stories that could actually happen, and someday may happen. Morris is the author of several best-selling science fiction novels, including The Enceladus Series.
Brandon is a proud member of the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America and of the Mars Society.
- What's hiding near Andromeda? 07/01/2022
- Worlds quite different from Earth could also harbor life 06/28/2022
- What NASA is up to in the clouds of Venus 06/09/2022
- Why Uranus and Neptune are colored differently 06/07/2022
- How heavy are the stars? 05/29/2022