SPHERE images a zoo of dusty discs around young stars
Brandon Q. Morris is a physicist and space specialist. He has long been concerned with space issues, both professionally and privately and while he wanted to become an astronaut, he had to stay on Earth for a variety of reasons. He is particularly fascinated by the “what if” and through his books he aims to share compelling hard science fiction stories that could actually happen, and someday may happen. Morris is the author of several best-selling science fiction novels, including The Enceladus Series.
Brandon is a proud member of the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America and of the Mars Society.
- Why 'Oumuamua accelerated 03/22/2023
- The Way of the Water 03/08/2023
- Life on Mars? We will not find it this way 02/21/2023
- How life could be detected on Enceladus 02/18/2023
- Rocky planets from the planet factory 01/18/2023