Star Impact 2
Brandon Q. Morris is a physicist and space specialist. He has long been concerned with space issues, both professionally and privately and while he wanted to become an astronaut, he had to stay on Earth for a variety of reasons. He is particularly fascinated by the “what if” and through his books he aims to share compelling hard science fiction stories that could actually happen, and someday may happen. Morris is the author of several best-selling science fiction novels, including The Enceladus Series.
Brandon is a proud member of the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America and of the Mars Society.
- Why Venus died the heat death - and the Earth did not 11/23/2022
- Adventures in Antarctica 11/15/2022
- Neutron star light - or something completely different? 10/24/2022
- Fluffy planet orbits a cool red dwarf star 10/20/2022
- Record: Most severe gamma eruption observed to date 10/18/2022